Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer 2013 Fashion Obsession: Maxi Skirts

Hello all! I've missed blogging oh so much! The past 6 months have been hectic in preparing for graduation and college. But, things have slowed down and I'm ready to get back into blogging. Thanks for sticking with me readers! :) I hope that this summer, I can bring to you interesting, encouraging and inspiring posts for your closet, mirror and your heart!

To start us off…I'm going to share with you my newest obsession in fashion trends for the summer! Maxi skirts! Maxi skirts can bring elegance and a soft side to any outfit. They're perfect for summer evenings or a walk on the beach. I've found several DIYs for Maxi skirts that you can find on my Pinterest page (click here to see it). But below are just a few pictures of inspiration for your maxi skirt obsession!







With Love!

Shelby 

No comments:

Post a Comment